Parker Taiyo Grease Suction Unit
2017 - September
Introducing the GVC-UN Series for Robotic Applications
TAIYO'S Grease Suction Unit, GVC-UN series, suctions degraded grease from the robot's decelerator, and at the same time pressurizes it.
This increases the amount of grease replacement and extends the robot's life span.
This unit is a perfect application for reducing Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) time as well as simplifying technicians work.
- Only air supply needed to start suction, power supply is not required
- Portable, convenient
- Larger suction amount due to suction and pressurizing
- Tank is 3 liter, transparent (acrylic) with gauge
- Piping kit for connection with robot is included*
- Easy grease discharge by pushing down on handle
- Disassembly without any tools is possible by using the thumbscrew
*port sizes differ on robots, specify if other than included